Sunday 8 February 2015

Do Something Impossible


I recently read a blog about Life & Dreams. An Article who made me realizes that I am going to be dying someday. I have very little precious time for to do something. What I want to do. I have very short time for fulfilling all my dreams.

Here I would like to say that generally it happens with all of us and we all aware of this. But the bitter truth is that we waste our precious time in doing less important work.

I know, we all love to our dreams. We want to do something impossible. Actually if not impossible but something more Logical, more Impressive, More Honourable or may be something that make us happy.

But the main problem is that we have no basic idea about this impossible. It’s just our imagination. Sometimes we all are very busy in our daily routine and for doing something unimportant because of this that we don’t have very little time for  this impossible.

So first of all you just keep doing what’s right in front of you. It could be anything, just like your boring job etc. But always try to find this impossible. It’s just in front of you. You need be see this. Actually you might catch the things and opportunity.

Doing something impossible actually not impossible. It’s our mindset. It’s our criteria and with this we all are band. But the truth is that when we consider the things is impossible then really these are impossible and whenever we make our mindset that everything is possible then everything is possible.

It’s just not only a tricks it’s a honest reality that whenever we want to do something then we can to do this. We all have the capability to do all the things, in actual we want to do. You just to need to be your mind set.

So inspite of thinking that you are not much able to fulfil your dreams just do it. You have all the power. Just plan your day and do something what you love to do every day. And if you have no idea just listen your heart and just ask yourself what is my possibilities.

Lastly I just want to repeat Seth Godwin words:-

"Go ahead, do something impossible." 

No comments:

Post a Comment